SOME PICTURES OF BELLVIEW PLANE CRASH VICTIMS
Adele LorenzoLambert Imasuen Engr. Uko
Identities Of Passengers Aboard Missing Bellview Plane [UPDATED FROM VARIOUS
LATER NEWS SOURCES; ADDITIONAL INFORMATION WELCOME]
By Gboyega Akinsanmi, 10.23.2005
1. Abubakar Hauwam S. [Ministry of Women Affairs, Abuja;
2. Ardo Hamza Baba
3. Adomakoh Albert Mr. [ AKWASI ADOMAKOH, Managing Director and Chief Executive
Officer of IFex; International Financial Exhibition and Training; A Ghanaian]
4. Akanni T.O. Mr. [TIMOTHY OLUSEGUN AKANNI, Director, Special Projects, INEC;
5. Adegoke A.S Mr. – [DR. ADENRELE SAMUEL ADEGOKE, Director of Planning, NASENI;
Director of Science component, Nigeria's UNESCO NATCOM]
6. Adedoyin O. Mr. [Supposed to have been former Minister of State for Health,
Mrs. Olufunke Adedoyin, but she did not travel. Another passenger may have used
7. Ani F. Mr. [FRIDAY ANI, Special Assistant to Delta State Governor on
8. Akinola A.R. Mr. [A. Richard Akinola, lawyer ]
9. Adele L. Mr. [ADELE LORENZO, South African television producer]
10. Ango A. Mr.
11. Aigbokhai A.O. Mrs.
12. Afolabi Roberts Mr. [US-based, had been in Nigeria for two weeks;
reason for visit to Nigeria unclear]
13. Adamu A. Ms. [ATINE GRACE ADAMU, Law graduate; just completed her one-year
professional training at Nigerian Law School, Bwari, Abuja; aged 29]
14. Argungu Abubakr M. Mr. [Postmaster General of Nigeria]
15. Agharrtite T. Mr. [Chairman of Nigerian States and Local Governments SMEs
Development Scheme (NIGERSTALG)]
16. Adebayo A.S Mr.
17. Adelekan P. Mr.
18. Akinbola B. Mrs.
19. Ayeni K. Mr.
20. Awawa I. Mr.
21. Babalola B. Mrs. [BIMBO BABALOLA, interior designer; wife of DR. Lanre
Babalola, of Bureau of Public Enterprise (BPE)]
22. Boro Danlandi Mr.
23. Briamah B. Mrs. – [Director NATCOM]
24. Brother Grebe Jean Paul (a CHILD)
25. Bakare A.M. Mr.
26. Borbor A.M. Mr.
27. Bebeji R. Mr [RABIU BEBEJI, Senior Clerk, (IMS), CAC]
28. Conteh S. Mr [SHERIFF IBRAHIM COTEY, senior corporate manager of the Trust
Bank, Gambia Limited; Gambian]
29. Chijoke Bravo Dr.
30. Dagaci S. [DAGASI SIRAJO, Deputy Manager, Registry, Corporate Affairs
Corporation CAC ]
31.Daba M. Mr.
32. Diapara C.O. General [CHEIK OMAR DIARRA, Ecowas Deputy Executive Secretary
in charge of Political Affairs, Defence and Security]
33. Edewur J. Mr.
34. Etim R. [AKPAM ETIME RAYMOND, Senior Clerk, IMS, CAC]
35. Enenmoh George Engr. (George Ikemefuna ENENMOH, MD, ASCON Oil; Chairman
Depot and Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria
(DAPMA); aged 50; from Asaba, Delta State)
36. Ezenkwu I. Mr.
37. Esiriyiwa Ms.
38. Ejike N. Mr.
39. Emorrhokpor P.U. Mrs. [from Delta State]
40. Egwake J. [JUSTICE EGWARE, the Nigeria GCAP Co-ordinator and Policy Advisor
of Civil Society Coalition on Education
for All (CSACEFA); member Citizens Forum for Constitutional Reform (CFCR)]
41. Egbe C. Mr. [CHINWUBA EGBE, (Ag Education Team Leader ActionAID and Co-ordinator
of Stepping Stones and REFLECT (STAR]
42. Eneware S. Mr [STEPHEN ENEWARE, Personal Assistant of Postmaster-General
Argungu, Manifest # 14]
43. Goana B. Mr.
44. Grieves Martins Mr. [ IFex Course Leader]
45. Hayford B.J. Mrs [ a Ghanaian]
46. Haydon Joseph [US Chief of the Office of Defence Co-operation, US Embassy,
Nigeria); ( A Ghanaian ?) ]
47. Imasuen M. Ms.
48. Igbiye Udu Mr.
49. Inedu I.O. Mr. [INEDU OMALE Assistant Manager, CAC]
50. Ibrahim U. Mr.
51. Igweh J. Chief [BOLINGO CHAIRMAN]
52. Idienumah G.S. Mr.
53. Jubril Y.A. Mr.
54. Jimoh L. Mr.
55. Kinsley Akor F. Mrs.
56. Kinsley Akor Mr.
57. Lasisi Olawale Mr.
58. Mohammed M. Mr
59. Michael A. Mrs.
60. Mesoko S. Mr.
61. Mlaguda M. Mr.
62. Mensah S.N.A. Mr. [ A Ghanaian]
63. Muhammed Oumar A.B. Mr. [Aminat Bello Mohammed Oumar, Senior Clerk, IMS, CAC]
64. Njie Eho Mr. [OBRIMA NJIE, financial director, Trust Bank, Gambia Limited;
65. Moru J. Mr. [JOHN MORU, Governance Team Leader of ActionAid]
66. Nze I.O. Chief [ISAAC NZE, Chairman P.W. Nigeria Limited, a civil
67. Okaisabor O. Mr.
68. Oninide D. Mr.
69. Oninide N. Mrs.
70. Olaniyan R. Mrs.
71. Okogwu V. Mrs.
72. Olugbo Nkeiru Mrs. [NKIRU DOREEN OKOLI, NEE OLUIGBO, MARRIED TO MR.
CHUKWUEMEKA OKOLI, (PASSENGER NO. 74) ON OCTOBER 15]
73. Olumekun J.J. Mr. [Johnson Jubulu Olumekun, director of Information, in
Nigeria Export Promotion Council in Abuja; National Vice President, National Old
Students Association of Manuwa Memorial Grammar School, Iju Odo in Okitipupa
local government, Ondo State; aged 59]
74. Okoli Chukwuemeka Mr. [MARRIED TO NKIRU DOREEN OKOLI, NEE OLUIGBO (PASSENGER
NO. 72) ON OCTOBER 15]
75. Okolo Uche Mr.
76. Oladeji M. Ms.
77. Ofuokwu C. Mr.
78. Obi Mrs.
79. Omang O. Mr. [OJANG OMANG, Director of Research and Documentation, Nigerian
Press Council; aged 53; from Cross-River State]
80. Obiogbolu C.M. Mrs. [WINIFRED CHIZOBA OBIEGBOLU; HUSBAND CHRISTOPHER IS IN
81. Olowolayemo G. Mr.
82. Omotade O.A. Mr. [PERM SEC, FCT, LABOUR MINISTRY; from Ijero-Ekiti ]
83. Ogbuwaluzor O.G. Mr.
84. Odartey Lamtey E. Mr. [A Ghanaian]
85. Obengamanquah M. Mr. [OBENG AMANKWAAH, A Ghanaian]
86. Peter Mann Andreas Mr. [ECOWAS Consultant]
87. Quaye E. Mr. [ EMMANUEL QUANYE, ECOWAS Director of Finance in Nigeria; A
88. Queen Mr. [was EMEKA MORRISON, IT ENGINEER, FIANCE OF QUEEN EZEKHOME, Flight
89. Raji A.R. Engr. [AbdulLateef Kehinde Raji, head of Rak Nig. Ltd,]
90. Salihu B. Dr.
91. Shaahu D.P.I Mr.
92. Steven Bayo Mr.
93. Sarah Eshun [WIFE OF FLIGHT OFFICER ERNEST ESHUN, ALSO ON BOARD; A Ghanaian]
94. Sokenu M. Mrs. – [FORMER MD, defunct Peoples Bank]
95. Sabulu L.A Mr. [LINUS SABULU, National President of the National Association
of Nigerian Nurses and Midwives (NANNM); Aged 48]
96. Techie Micheal S.R Mr. [A Ghanaian]
97. Thomas S. Mrs.
98. Umaru Hassan Alh.
99. Udeka John Mr.[MD ACB International Bank Plc]
100. Unokesan Grec Mr.
101. Uriri S. Mr. [from Delta State]
102. Umasabor O.A. Mr. [OSCAR UMASABOR, head of Femi Okunnu & Co Law Chambers,
Abuja; aged 33]
103. Umar A.M. Mr. [USMAN UMAR, the traditional ruler of Daddare in Obi Local
Council of Nasarawa State; Chairman, Board of Directors of the National
Programme on Immunisation. ]
104. Uwagboe F. Mr.
105. Uko P.C. Mr. [General Manager, Corporate Planning and Strategy of Power
Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN)]
106. Uyanwune I. Mr.
107. Usman Y. Ms. [JOY Unekwuojo USMAN, a staff of the Para-military Pension
108. Wandi A. Mr.
109. Wemuna W. Mrs.
110. Yau S.C. Mr. [SIMON CHRISTOPHER YAU, Head, Corporate Communication,
Taxpayer Education and Services Unit (CCTPES) of the Federal Inland Revenue
111. Yapi Attou Veronique Mrs.
112. Waziri Mohammed [Nigerian Railway Corporation CHAIRMAN]
Captain Imasuen Lambert – Okada, Albarka, very experienced [Lambert
F/O Eshun Ernest [He is one of 10 Ghanaians who died in crash; WIFE WAS ALSO ON
BOARD, PASSENGER NO. 93; he is]
Queen Ozekhome [Fiancee of Mr. Emeka Morrison, Manifest #88]
Engineer Sanni Steve [from Imane, Olamaboro Local Government of Kogi State;
National Treasurer, Congress for Free Trade Union (CFTU)]
“Bala Halilu: The Unaccounted Flight B210 Passenger” – by
> “Phew! Made it under somebody’s name. De Plane’s full,
so I had to buy from
> a tout. But hey, who cares? The aim is 2 get there, right? Anyway, I will
> call you later when we arrive. The Capt. said the weather is bad, so it will
> be a rough ride but hey, if he can fly, so can I”. – Bala
> Halilu, a passenger on the ill-fated Bellview Flight B210